- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Location: Campus U-TAD / Online live
- Hours: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Duration: 600 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: In-person / Online live
BECOME AN EXPERT IN SIMULATION AND VIRTUAL REALITY FOR ENGINEERING, CFX / VFX AND VIDEO GAMES
Form yourself in the University Center of reference in the market of Virtual Reality, Simulation and Graphic Computing, with a unique training offer designed by the companies that lead this sector in Spain.
Do you want to program special effects, simulations and advanced animations? Do you want to learn to develop immersive virtual reality multi-sensory experiences? This Master offers you the possibility to learn the most advanced techniques of Extended Realities (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality) for the latest devices on the market and the different CFX and VFX simulation methods used in the Cinema industry, Videogames and Engineering Simulators. Become a true expert of simulation and virtual reality!
Works on innovative projects and with soul
Juan Cañada - Expert in Computing and Simulation VFX and CFX
Currently working in the USA as Senior Graphics Engineer at Epic Games
"If you are looking to work in the industry world for Cinema, Videogames and Engineering Simulators implementing the different methods of simulation of VFXs and CFXs used, this training guarantees you a really qualified and recognized preparation in the industry."
Internships in the main companies of the sector
This training offer was born from the close relationship that U-tad maintains day by day with the companies that lead the Simulation and Virtual Reality in Spain and which are part of the U-tad Industrial Council. Many of the managers, developers and designers of these companies will be your teachers, facilitating a first class networking. You can do your internships and projects with them, counting on their advice and support.
- Graduates in Mathematics, Physics, Technical Engineers and Superiors in Computer Science, Telecommunications and related fields
- Professionals looking for specialization in immersive environments (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality)
- Professionals looking for specialization in effects simulation engineering, GPUs and graphic programming
- University graduates with programming skills in C / C, algebra and calculus
What can you be
- Expert in Simulation for VFX Environments and Engineering
- Expert in Development and Design for Virtual Reality Environments, Augmented and Mixed
- Researcher / PhD student of advanced simulation techniques
- Researcher / PhD student of advanced techniques of immersive worlds
- Virtual effects and reality simulation programmer for videogames
- Expert in Computer Graphics
Why study this master?
- Official Qualification: Endorsed by ANECA as official Master's degree and access to the doctorate. U-tad is also an Nvidia Certified Center as a GPU Education Center.
- High Employability: Our students are working in leading companies in the sector such as Ilion Animation Studios, Electronic Arts, ETH Zürich (Disney Research Center), Virtual Voyagers, Deloitte, etc.
- Practical Training: You will participate in the U-tad ID projects: CicerOn VR, Immersion, Ashes, Blacksorrows, Lancelot, etc., building a portfolio of projects for your curriculum. You will be part of our RV Community, with outstanding events and Master Classes.
- Latest Technology: You will learn C, C #, CUDA, Qt, OpenCL, OpenGL, PSPP, Knime, Octave, VULKAN, Nvidia nsight, Unity, Unreal, Houdini, Oculus, Samsung Gear, Google DayDream, HTC Vive, Android, Vuforia, Arkit / ArCore, GloveOne.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018