The design and implementation of the business strategy require, necessarily, the prior evaluation of its economic-financial viability and subsequently the monitoring and control of the established objectives. This approach reinforces the strategic nature of financial management as an instrument of real support to the management of the company, by planning and controlling the profitability of the business in conditions of financial equilibrium.
Consequently, the Master in Financial Management and Control of CESMA Business School , relates financial management with the formulation of strategies and policies of the company, analyzes the role of information systems overcoming the purely accounting, presents the instruments and techniques for the financial planning in the short and long term, as well as for the effective management of risks in financial markets, all of this contemplating the company in its environment. On the other hand, the criteria for the efficient organization of a financial department, and the main instruments to control the management of the company's results are provided.
The main objective of this master is to make an integrated and coherent presentation of the economic-financial management in the company, based on a rigorous training and from an eminently practical perspective that enables the professional practice.
The particular objectives of the Master in Financial Management and Control are:
- To provide the necessary knowledge for the development of the financial function at the highest level.
- Develop the analytical capacity for the establishment of criteria and methodologies for the design and implementation of financial strategies and policies.
- Deepen the knowledge and application of instruments and operational techniques for effective management and control of business finances.
- Develop a global vision of the company and the environment, as well as know the management of organizations.
- Enhance personal skills in aspects of self-knowledge, self-motivation, empathy and social relationships.
- Develop the intellectual abilities of the student, combining the real casuistry of business situations with the theories of the organization.
- Learning from the environment, from the professionals who participate in the program and from the practical discussions in the sessions of the Master.
- The Financial Function in the Company
- Information and Control Systems, Accounting and Cost Analysis
- Economic, legal and fiscal environment
- Short-term financial management
- Evaluation and control of investment projects
- Markets and financial instruments
- Long-term financial management
- Planning and Control Management
- Development of personal skills
- Presentation techniques
The methodology used in the Master is theoretical / practical, organizing the different modules according to the following scheme:
- Theoretical sessions that will have as objective that the participants acquire the knowledge required by the content of the topics addressed in the module.
- Practical activities, aimed at the acquisition and development of the competences required by the module and that will be supported in the realization of practical cases, situational tests, group discussions, viewing videos, etc.
- Continuous evaluation, at the end of each module, through the realization of practical cases.
- The students will perform a series of objective tests that group the contents of the different modules. In addition to the exercises that the professors request, the students will develop, in the corresponding work groups, general practical cases, referred to fundamental modules of the course. These cases will be delivered in writing and must be presented and defended before a court.
- The global qualification of the course will take into consideration all the aspects exposed in this point:
- Objective tests
- Practical cases.
- Class participation.
In all the sessions the participation of the students, the team work and the exchange of experiences will be stimulated, which makes the program eminently practical.
To access the registration, CESMA Business School carry out a process of selection and admission of candidates, based on the analysis of the Curriculum Vitae and the conduct of personal interviews, to evaluate the level of training and / or previous accredited experience, for the purposes of guarantee the suitability of the group of attendees.
- Admission request
- Title and Academic File
- Curriculum vitae
- 1 Photography
- Personal interview
- Admissions Committee
Aids and Scholarships
CESMA, within its Social Responsibility Plan, annually programs a system of scholarships and training aids.
The essential objective of these scholarships and bonuses is eminently social and aims to establish effective aid for disadvantaged groups so that the lack of economic means or the difficulties of integration do not constitute an impediment for all those people who wish to improve their personal and professional development .
The commitment of CESMA Business School extends beyond the classroom, through our Professional Development Department, whose mission is to offer our students an open door to new professional opportunities through the following services:
- Orientation for the development of his professional career and / or access to the labor market.
- Proposal of offers for internships in companies.
- Job offers and job improvement.
- Employment Forums.
- Seminars for the Active Search of Employment.
CESMA Business School , counts to date with the collaboration of more than 2,700 companies in this department, who trust in the academic and professional quality of our students
CESMA has a platform for job searches and internships, where students and companies include their demands and offers.
Program taught in: