This Second Cycle Degree Programme provides advanced knowledge of the languages, literature and cultures of European, American and postcolonial countries, promoting cross-cultural perspectives within a solid background in humanities.
This degree programme offers the possibility to get a double/joint degree with other European Universities.
- European Joint Master’s Degree in English and American Studies with Otto-Friedrich Universität - Bamberg (Germany), Karl-Franzens Universität - Graz (Austria), Pécsi Tudományegyetem - Pécs (Hungary), Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7 (France).
- Double Degree with Universidade do Espírito Santo (Brazil), Universidad de Huelva (Spain) or with Universidad de Sevilla (Spain).
- Double Degree with Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 (France), Humboldt-Universität - Berlin (Germany)
Level of qualification
Master's Degree Programme
Access to the programme
Open admission, subject to assessment of minimum requirements.
Quota reserved to non-EU students residing outside Italy: 6 seats, of which 1 is reserved for a Chinese student living in China, under the Marco Polo Project.
- a proper individual educational background
- minimum curricular requirements.
- A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2
Details about the assessment procedures are available in the webpage dedicated to admission requirements.
- modern Greek
- Portuguese and Brazilian
- Literatures and Cultures. The sub-curricula available are:
- American Studies (fully taught in English);
- English Studies (fully taught in English) ;
- French Studies (taught in English and Italian);
- German Studies (taught in English and Italian);
- Iberian Studies (taught in English and Italian);
- Slavic and Balkan Studies (taught in English and Italian).
- English and American Literary and Cultural Studies. The sub-curricula available are:
- Literary Studies;
- Cultural Studies (Joint degree)
- Estudios Ibéricos e Iberoamericanos (Double degree).
- Master européen en Etudes Françaises et Francophones (Double degree).
This Master's degree programme provides advanced knowledge of the languages, literatures and cultures of European, American and postcolonial countries, promoting cross-cultural perspectives within a solid background in humanities.
Second-cycle graduates will be able to pursue their studies in the research field an to hold leading positions in national and international businesses and within public and private institutions and organisations.
Access to further studies
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 18, 2018