• Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services (taught in Italian)
• Global Change and Sustainability (taught in English)
• Monitoring and Environmental Rehabilitation (taught in Italian)
Graduates are highly qualified specialists capable of tackling the prevention, diagnosis and resolution of environmental issues thanks to their multidisciplinary skill set. They are equipped to assume positions of responsibility in project and facilities management. Possible career opportunities include:
• Environmental change expert
• Agriculture and forestry management expert
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• For the Global Environmental Change curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required; for the other curricula, a certified B2-level knowledge of both Italian and English is required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE AVAILABLE
Joint Master’s degree in Sustainable Development with Karl-Franzens Universität Graz (Austria), Leipzig University (Germany), Utrecht University (Netherlands), Basel University (Switzerland), Hiroshima University (Japan). Stellenbosch University (South Africa) and Teri University (India) are additional partner universities. The selection procedure is managed by a consortium through a dedicated portal.
- Environmental Modelling And Data Management
- Integrated Management Of Natural Resources
- Global Change Biology
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Environmental Impacts Related To Climate Change
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master's Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More