The Master’s Degree programme provides an elevated qualification and specialisation in the following fields: application of methodology of investigation and of the design of recovery operations and environmental rehabilitation; evaluation of environmental resources; regional management and planning and of coastal marine systems; evaluation and management of climate change issues and dynamics of the Earth system, environmental interest technologies and cleaner products and processes. Students are encouraged and supported in carrying out these courses to develop training in specific professional fields.
Joint/Double degree availables:
- Control and Environmental Rehabilitation
- Global Environmental Change
- Evaluation and Management of Environmental Systems
Level of qualification
Master's Degree Programme
- Control and Environmental Rehabilitation (in Italian)
- Global Environmental Change (fully taught in English)
- Evaluation and Management of Environmental Systems (in Italian)
This Second Cycle Degree Programme produces highly qualified specialists able to operate, through their multidisciplinary skills, in prevention, diagnosis and solution to environmental issues. They may hold positions of responsibility in projects and facilities management.
Access to further studies
Professional Master's Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2018