The University of Venice offers an MSc (Master of Science/Laurea Magistrale) degree in "Environmental Sciences" which includes three available curricula, one of which is fully taught in English (Global Environmental Change programme).
The MSc programme in Environmental Sciences also offers the possibility of getting a Joint Master's Degree in Sustainable Development.
Level of qualification
Master's Degree Programme
Access to the programme
Open admission, subject to assessment of minimum requirements.
Quotas reserved for non-EU students residing abroad: 50 seats, of which 3 are reserved for Chinese students living in China, under the Marco Polo Project.
- A proper individual educational background and the minimum curricular requirements.
- A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2 is also required.
Details about the assessment procedures are available in the webpage dedicated to admission requirements.
The Master’s Degree programme provides an elevated qualification and specialisation in the following fields:
- application of methodology of investigation and of the design of recovery operations and environmental rehabilitation;
- evaluation of environmental resources;
- regional management and planning and of coastal marine systems;
- evaluation and management of climate change issues and dynamics of the Earth system, environmental interest technologies and cleaner products and processes
This Second Cycle Degree Programme produces highly qualified specialists able to operate, through their multidisciplinary skills, in prevention, diagnosis and solution to environmental issues. They may hold positions of responsibility in projects and facilities management.
Access to further studies
Professional Master's Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 19, 2018