- Study domain: Environmental Engineering
- Language of instruction: This study programme is offered both in English and Romanian.
- Type of studies:: Full time, Master of Science Program
- Standard length of studies (in years) & number of semesters: 2 years/4 semesters
- Number of ECTS Credits (on semester and on length of studies): 30 credits/semester, 120 credits in total
- Academic calendar (starting and ending dates of the courses): October 1st – June 30th. Extended to September 30th for re-examinations.
The Environmental Management and Sustainable Energy (EMSE) Master Program mission is to train specialists in the field of Environmental Science and Engineering (according to MO – Official Monitor 5644/2012) which fits perfectly the TUIASI mission, its educational and research objectives and development strategy.
The EMSE Program is recommended to graduates in engineering and environmental studies, ecologist, biologists, chemists and other professionals which will appreciate the important multi- and inter-disciplinary dimension of this master of science program.
The EMSE Master of Science Programe provides deeper knowledge and understanding in environmental management and related instruments, applied for sustainable production and consumption and sustainable energy use.
The EMSE Master of Science Programme is based on a modern curriculum with basic and specific disciplines that give insight to environmental technology & management and sustainable energy. The state-of-the-art curriculum provides a clear and coherent line of study and at the same time it ensures a strong multidisciplinarity.
The EMSE Master of Science Programme responds perfectly to the HR training needs of companies, NGOs, governmental organizations, secondary education institutions and research organizations.
Also, the EMSE Master of Science Programme provides a good opportunity for international students to widen their professional profiles in environmental topics, as well as their cultural horizons.
The EMSE Master of Science Programme responds perfectly to the HR training needs of companies, NGO’s Governmental organizations (EPA’s, water authorities, energy authorities, etc), secondary education institutions and research organizations in the fields of environmental management and sustainable resources management.
The EMSE Master Programme graduates will have competencies to occupy the following positions:
- Environmental Management System responsible or consultant,
- Environmental protection responsible,
- Sustainable energy specialist,
- Renewable energy consultant,
- Environmental manager,
- Environmental impact and risk evaluation specialist,
- Environmental monitoring specialist,
- Environmental auditor.
Graduates may apply for such positions in Romania or abroad in multi-national companies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 20, 2018