• Economics – QEM (taught in English)
• Economics and Finance (taught in Italian)
• Finance (taught in English)
Graduates will acquire the necessary knowledge to find employment at financial institutions and to operate as professional managers, analysts, consultants and brokers. Possible career opportunities include:
• Economic systems specialist
• Business economics specialist
• Corporate Finance analyst
• Market regulation specialist
• International business and finance consultant
• Insurance expert
• Business analyst
• Financial analyst
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• For the Economics (QEM) Curriculum and Finance Curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required; for the Economics and Finance curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B2-level knowledge of English are required.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREES AVAILABLE
Double degree in Economics, Econometrics and Finance (MEEF) with Aix–Marseille University (France): At the end of their studies, students obtain a Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Finanza from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and a Master Sciences Economiques (Parcours Econométrie Bancaire et Financière) from Université Aix–Marseille.
Ca’ Foscari issues a yearly call for applications for this double degree programme.
Double degree in Master Economie et Ingénierie Financière (MEF) – Université Paris-Dauphine (France)
Joint degree in Models and Methods in Economics and Management – Erasmus Mundus (QEM) in collaboration with Université Pantheon – Sorbonne – Paris 1 (France); Universität Bielefeld (Germany); Universitat Autònoma – Barcelona (Spain).
Double degree with the Stevens Institute of Technology (USA): Ca’ Foscari issues a yearly call for applications for this double degree programme.
- Commercial Banks’ Management And Credit Analysis
- Non-bank Financial Institutions
- Bank Strategy And Organization
- Economics Of Financial Markets And Investments
- Risk Measurement
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level and 2nd level) and PhD Programmes.
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More