- Faculty Name: Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering
- Study domain: Computer Science and Information Technology
- Name of the university program: Distributed Systems and Web Technologies
- Language of instruction: This study program is offered both in English and Romanian.
- Type of studies (full time, part time, distance learning): Full time
- Standard length of studies (in years) & number of semesters: 2 years/4 semesters
- Number of ECTS Credits (on semester and on length of studies): 30 credits/semester, 120 credits in total
- Academic calendar (starting and ending dates of the courses): October 1st – June 30th. Extended to September 30th for re-examinations.
The “Distributed Systems and Web Technologies” Master’s program offers the graduates specialized knowledge in the field of parallel and distributed computing, including advanced algorithms specific to this paradigm, the design of distributed applications, cluster, grid and cloud technologies, service-oriented programming, modelling and estimating the reliability of distributed systems, distributed image processing and visualization and multiagent systems. The ideal candidate has basic knowledge of programming and algorithm design.
- Internships at companies in IT&C and European universities (with Erasmus financial support) for working on the dissertation thesis;
- Jobs offered by major companies in Computer Science and Engineering;
- Jobs in research institutes in the country or abroad;
- Continuing with Ph.D. studies within our faculty or within other Romanian or foreign universities.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017