The Master's Degree in Curatorial of Digital Art attends to the needs of professional and academic training in the curating of exhibitions, theory of art and design, criticism or cultural management, with the particularity of being specialized in the creation and use of new technologies.
The master's degree, with 60 ECTS credits, is the first curatorial program in art and new media of an official nature that is taught in Spain, to take an academic year, 46 compulsory ECTS and 28 electives are considered, of which one must study 14. Of the 28 elective ECTS credits, there are some subjects of professional aspect and others of investigative aspect.
limit of places: 20
Class language: Spanish
Commissariat in digital art can be considered one of the most prosperous activities and, at the same time, one of the most innovative, for its particular purpose of acting in the current context. Its protagonism is shared by a whole series of cultural practices related to new technologies, which include:
- The organization of artistic, recreational, educational or outreach activities.
- The development of multimedia presentations and exhibition forms in conferences, talks, etc.
- The elaboration of original projects of confluence of art and new media.
- The organization of events, festivals, shows, etc.
- The critic specialized in new media.
- Theoretical research in latest artistic and design trends.
These studies are framed within the branch of knowledge of Arts and Humanities.
About the School
Since 1989 ESDi Higher School of Design, centre attached to Universitat Ramon Llull (URL), is engaged to people who dare to redesign the world, and design and build its future. Its mission is to trans ... Read More