There are no curricula. The study path comprises three modules organized at the partner universities involved (Ca’ Foscari, UPVM), a fourth module organized either at a university in Maghreb (Sousse/Meknès) or at the University of Strasbourg and a three-month internship.
Languages of instrustion: Italian, English and French
Graduates are trained to be communication specialists (press, television, cinema, social networks, editorial consultancy), transcultural intermediation experts working for cultural associations and organisations, socio-political experts working for think-tanks tackling Mediterranean issues. Career opportunities can therefore be found in the following contexts:
• Design and promotion of sustainable development projects
• Euro-Mediterranean cooperation • Social, cultural, economic and tourism consultancy
• Promotion of cultural exchange and cooperation
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• A certified B2-level knowledge of English and a certified B1-level knowledge of French are required.
For further information on the application process, please consult the programme web page at www.mastermimplus.eu.
- Cooperation and development in the mediterranean
- History of international relations
- Interactions, communication and transcultural process in the mediterranean
- Languages - arabic advanced
- Languages - arabic elementary
- Languages - french
- Migratory fluxes, asylum seekers and political refugees
- Pluralism and transcultural mediation
- Project management for globalization, euro-mediterranean regional inclusion and migration
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master's programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More