Graduates can find employment with public and private organizations as well as businesses and laboratories specializing in restoration and conservation. They can also carry on with their studies at the doctoral level in chemical science. Possible career opportunities include:
• Museum technician
• Cultural consultant
• Restoration technology development
• Candidates must be assessed to confirm their possession of the minimum curricular and experiential requirements.
• A certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
- Competency Lab
- Analytical Methods And Applications With Lab
- Computer Science Applications To Cultural Heritage
- Geology Applied For Cultural Heritage
- Innovative Materials For The Conservation
- Chemical Methods And Technologies For Cultural Heritage Materials
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More