This MSc program takes two years of full-time study, covering a wide spectrum of fields in Computer Science and Information Technology. It is suitable for students with diverse academic backgrounds, such as computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics and related disciplines. The program has been awarded the GRIN 2015 Quality Label. GRIN is an Italian association that aims at promoting research and education in Computer Science.
Level of qualification
Master's Degree Programme
Access to the programme
Open admission subject to assessment of minimum requirements.
Quotas reserved for non-EU students residing abroad: 70 seats, of which 3 are reserved for Chinese students living in China, under the Marco Polo Project
- A proper individual educational background and the minimum curricular requirements.
- A certified knowledge of English at minimum level B2 is also required.
Details about the assessment procedures are available in the webpage dedicated to admission requirements.
- Data Management and Analytics (fully taught in English)
- Software Dependability and Cyber Security (fully taught in English)
This Master's Degree Programme is fully taught in English and offers a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills on methodology, tools and technology to:
- Manage and analyze large amounts of data using statistics and machine learning;
- Design reliable software with focus on security, correctness and performance.
The two curricula focus on growing sectors of the industry and on Italian and international services such as Big Data & Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud e IoT.
This Master's Degree Programme produces high-quality experts who may operate in the fields of software construction and data analysis, both in manufacturing companies dealing with information systems and processor networks, and in companies, local authorities and laboratories using complex information systems and analysis methods, both at a national and international level.
Access to further studies
Professional Master's Programmes (1st and 2nd level) and PhD programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 18, 2018