- Qualification awarded: Master in Communication - Education in Culture
- Training level: Master
- Methodology: On-site
- Duration of the program: 2 years
- Credits: 48
- 2019 tuition fee: $ 5,200,900
* The General Administrative and Financial Council of Uniminuto sets the fees to be charged for tuition and subsidies for all academic programs, in accordance with the socio-economic contexts where the institution is present, therefore the tuition and subsidy values will present differences between venues and academic programs (Agreement 112 and 113 of 2018 and 114 of 2019).
- Snies: 105851
- Knowledge area: Social and Human Sciences
- Academic unit: Faculty of Communication Sciences
- Academic quality: Qualified record
- Qualified Registry Number Resolution No. 18421 of 09/20/2016 - Validity 7 years
Presentation of the program
The Program proposes the recognition of a multicultural reality, characterized, in turn, by contexts of inequality, inequality and social mobility , which require dialogue in the processes with diverse communities in Colombia and Latin America (Abya Yala). Therefore, it takes critical distance from a mere version of coexistence between cultures or from an instrumental model of interculturality to suppress / contain differences; on the contrary, it assumes that in the encounter of the diverse experiences, inside and outside the classroom, with experts from multiple cultures, political projects, subjectivities and interests, the differences are woven into the plurality of ways of inhabiting conflicts, of persisting in the existence and in the deliberative and political capacity to collectively build society projects.
Profile of the applicant
Professionals graduated from undergraduate programs in Social and Human Sciences with particular interest in postgraduate training in Communication and / or Education
- Professionals graduated from other undergraduate programs in related fields of knowledge for the purpose of the Master's degree (arts, cultural studies, health sciences, environmental studies, territorial studies, cybercultural studies ... etc.).
- Other professionals interested in applying the knowledge acquired in the Master in new forms of educational communication, in collective processes of social construction.
We understand the graduate as a socio-cultural innovator, a manager of processes that point to good living in the cultural field, a systematizer of experiences, a practitioner of the dialogue of knowledge and a political agent.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (citizenship card, identity card, passport, corresponding visa, immigration card or the valid document that proves that it is in process).
- Attach a photocopy of the Degree Certificate in the undergraduate program.
- Attach labor certification or related experience, when the program for which you wish to register so requires.
- Attach receipt of payment of registration fees.
- The other requirements required by the Program to which you enter, which have been duly authorized.
Scholarships, subsidies and discounts
Uniminuto has established a series of agreements at the inter-institutional level, to achieve the continuity of the academic process of the students and for this, it has the support of the following entities:
- Outsourcing Bussines Company SA (Colfondos)
- District Secretariat of Social Integration
- ATLAS Group
- Bogotá legal status
- Acosta Restrepo Brothers Foundation
- Solidarity Foundation for Colombia
- Andean Center for Technical Studies LTDA.
- Agrarian Bank of Colombia
- Cooperativa Multiactiva Crucial DC
- Sodimac Colombia SA
About the School
El Sistema Universitario UNIMINUTO, inspirado en el Evangelio, el pensamiento social de la Iglesia, la espiritualidad Eudista y el carisma del Minuto de Dios, tiene como propósito: Ofrecer educación s ... Read More