ESCAC's Master in Screenwriting Film and Television Fiction is a professionalizing and eminently practical course aimed at students working, from the beginning, on a television series and a feature film project .
The seminars, master classes and project tutorials will complement the practical workshops with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to write a script for a feature film or a television fiction series, in addition to introducing them to writing.
The main objective is to introduce students to the professional environment of both film and television, so that they can function in writing audiovisual fiction.
Who is it for?
The Master is aimed at all graduates or university graduates with an interest and / or experience in the writing of audiovisual fiction, whether in film or television.
At the end of the Master, the student will be able to:
- Structure a story in the most effective way possible, taking into account the information management, the narrative rhythm, the definition of the point of view and the emotional journey of the viewer.
- To convey a thesis and a narrative intention that deepens the story and makes it more effective and clear.
- Master the cinematographic dialogue, working on its rhythm and particular stylization.
- Master the construction of characters, taking care of their internal, external and contextual dimension, and clearly defining their conflicts.
- You will be able to place any audiovisual script in a genre (or combination of genres), knowing and mastering its rules.
The Master is based on the learning-by-doing methodology: students carry out throughout the course the writing of a television series project and a feature film project, through which they integrate knowledge conceptual and technical. The rest of the disciplines are treated in theoretical and practical theoretical classes.
Helloquence / Unsplash
- The initial idea and the audiovisual project
The Master will begin with a research and project creation workshop in which the ideas that the students have for the writing of a television fiction series and a feature film will be presented, worked and shared. At the end of it each student will have the possibility to pitch their proposal to a court made up of professionals from the sector, which will decide which ideas go to the writing and project development phase.
- The script for television fiction
· Project · Theory and practice of Television Fiction · Intensive Narrative and Writing Seminars of Television Fiction · Master Classes
- The feature film script
· Project: Creation of a feature film project · Theory and practice of Cinematographic Fiction · Intensive Seminars of Narration and Writing of Cinematographic Fiction · Master Classes
Candidates must fill in the registration form available on this page and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
It is essential to incorporate the documentation required for admission.
About the School
El cine no se estudia, se aprende. Centro Universitario con titulación oficial lider en la formación de cineastas. Por nuestras aulas han pasado profesionales de la talla de J.A.Bayona (Director de J ... Read More