Organized over a period of one or two year(s), this 60 or 120-credit Master's degree program, mainly non-specialized, enable students, as an extension of the bachelor degree, to improve their competence in various subjects related to commercial sciences.
An internship period is organized for the 120-credit Master’s degree, but not for the 60-credit Master’s degree.
A student graduating from this program will qualify as « Master in commercial sciences » for the MIBM-60 and as « Master in business management » for the MIBM-120.
The programs are also available in French (Master in Commercial Sciences and Master in Business Management).
Language teaching is one of the main assets of ICHEC. Indeed, being located at the heart of Belgium and Europe, the future manager is expected to master several foreign languages. The languages taught at ICHEC are: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
Modern teaching methods are used in small interactive classes (more or less 20 students). Language teachers also provide students with complementary services. Students are given access to:
- Remedial classes (to help students)
- E-learning self-study methods using Internet websites, on-line listening-comprehension exercises, and grammar exercises.
- A language laboratory to train pronunciation and grammar skills
- Continuous assessment (all-year-long through various tests)
- Dutch classes for beginners. Students concerned: students who have never attended Dutch classes.
- Summer prep classes (in Dutch and English)
- Conversation tables
- Email exchanges with a partner school in the Netherlands.
- International language examinations (Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal).
- Cultural trips abroad (Berlin, etc.)
- Research and development of teaching methods
- The school is located in Brussels, a multicultural capital-city open to the world
- It has privileged relationships with several organizations both at local and international level, which have led to effective collaboration programs, namely with the University of Bukavu or with the Clemson University Brussels Center
- International opportunities: international exchange programs, internships abroad, possibility to specialize in international management, access to grants awarded by AWEX
Connections with an active business environment and the reality of the outside world Strong links between faculty members and the business world Foothold in business right from the first year Education given at ICHEC is both scientific and professional: management training combines a critical approach of rigorous concepts and a practical involvement in the reality of the business world
About the School
With its location in the centre of Brussels, capital city of Europe, ICHEC School of Management stands out by its international vocation - one of its essential strategic options - thereby offering IC ... Read More