Presentation of the Program
Acquires a comprehensive vision of the industry of events and business tourism, expanding knowledge and experiencing direct contact with the MICE sector.
Address the set of activities related to the MICE industry and business tourism with guarantees of success.
Manage techniques to efficiently operate and manage each operational phase of the different types of events.
Promote the essential skills in the exercise of managerial functions in the professional organization of congresses, conventions, incentives, fairs and other types of events.
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals linked to the tourism sector.
- WITHOUT UNIVERSITY TITLE: certify 3 years of work experience.
- Introduction to the MICE sector
- Classification of the market; Types of events
- Strategic management in the MICE sector
- Factors and actors in the MICE segment
- Marketing and communication in the MICE sector
- Protocol in the organization of events
- Coordination and management of work teams
- Production of events in the MICE sector
- The post-event. Measurement and management of results
In Online mode , the student will receive all the information and advice through the virtual classroom and will have individualized tutorials for its correct development.
The modality includes:
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training in virtual campus.
- Master lectures.
- Visits to locations and spaces of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
ESODE Business School offers this master's degree in two modalities:
- PRESENTIAL: The master's degree will last for one academic year, with a theoretical part and a practical part. The classroom training will take place from Monday to Friday in the morning.
- ONLINE: It will last for 7 months.
The student who decides to take the Master's Degree in the PRESENTIAL modality will take part in paid and guaranteed curricular practices in the best companies or institutions of the country. Thus, the student will complete 4 months of internships favoring the acquisition of skills that facilitate their employability, always appropriate to the level of studies completed *.
In-company training is mandatory and monitoring of student performance will be done through an academic tutor by ESODE Business School and another tutor designated by the company.
Students who choose to choose the ONLINE modality, ESODE Business School offers the possibility of requesting internships (unpaid) in our companies and collaborating institutions, always subject to availability of places in them.
* Students who are working in the organization of events can validate their practices.
- November 2018 - Open registration
- October 2018 - Open registration
- March 2019 - Open enrollment
The students of ESODE, once the training program is finished, will obtain the Master's degree in Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Events, MICE .
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated August 16, 2018