- Faculty Name: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Study domain: Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications
- Name of the university program: Automotive Electronic Control Systems
- Language of instruction: This study program is offered in English.
- Type of studies (full-time, part-time, distance-learning): Full-time
- Standard length of studies (in years) & number of semesters: 2 years/4 semesters
- Number of ECTS Credits (on semesters and on length of studies): 30 credits/semester, 120 credits in total
- Academic calendar (starting and ending dates of the courses): October 1st – June 30th. Extended to September 30th for re-examinations.
The “Automotive Electronic Control Systems (AECS)” addresses graduates (BSc) with engineering degree granted in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering or even Mathematics, being started with the main scope of preparing the new generation of engineers, able to respond quickly and efficiently to the new challenges from the automotive industry.
Duration & Credits
- Internships at companies (in Automotive field) and European universities (with Erasmus financial support), with the possibility of working on the dissertation thesis;
- Jobs offered by major companies in Electronics and Automotive;
- Pursuing Ph.D. studies within an accredited university (TUIASI or other Romanian universities, foreign universities).
Admission & Fees
EU/EEA/Swiss Confederation citizens must acquire recognition of graduated studies for admission in a Romanian higher education institution, which will have to be assessed by the Romanian Centre for Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas (CNRED). A certificate issued by CNRED recognising the candidate’s previous studies will have to be included in the application papers, along with application form and copies of study documents, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, photos and, where applicable, name change documents, certification showing student status and diploma.
Non-EU citizens’ application file must include application form and copies of study documents, academic records for completed studies, birth certificate, passport, medical certificate, international English language certificate, the document proving residence abroad and the document proving payment of the file processing fee.
Important: other than these general requirements, each candidate must also meet certain specific requirements when applying to this study program.
Admission to this Master’s program is based on two criteria:
- The average grade of the Bachelor’s graduation exam: 80%.
- An interview to assess the candidate’s knowledge Electronics and Embedded Systems: 20%.
- For non-EU students, the tuition fee is 270 EUR per month (2800 EUR per year).
- For EU students, the tuition fee is 3500 RON per year.
- Enrollment: 100 RON
- Rework of didactic activities (laboratory work, seminar, project): 25 RON/hour
- Rework for subjects not passed: 50 RON/credit
- Re-examination: 50 RON/test
- Difference exams: 20 RON/test
- Re-enrollment: 200 RON
- Re-enrollment after study interruption for medical reasons: 20 RON
- Re-enrollment after study interruption for personal reasons: 50 RON
- Retake of graduation exam: 50 RON/test
About the School
TUIASI students have access to top notch technical studies, as the university is one of the best in the country and Eastern Europe. Great professors, relevant courses and new labs await you.