The Master's Degree in Account Auditing and Superior Accounting is a Postgraduate degree taught by ICADE business school , at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Its main objective is to provide specialized and professional training in auditing and accounting.
Among the differential points:
- The excellence we print in our teaching-learning processes.
- Linkage with different auditing firms that translates into professional practices in the sector.
- Master approved by the ICAC to exempt the theoretical part of the public examination of access to the ROAC.
- Excellent Cloister with an important representation of professionals occupying positions of representation in the sector.
- Official title with wide recognition by companies, strong demand of our graduates.
About the School
ICADE Business School, as an integral part of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Comillas Pontifical University, benefits from a long history of training business professionals.