The Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management Is a master's degree in specialization. The immersion in the good practices of the sector, projects applied in the different sectors that make up the tourism and hotel value chain and the academic wealth of the subjects taught are elements of irrefutable value in the formation of all those who intend to live in function of tourism and Either by way of research or by professional means.
This program is based on:
- In the development of management skills, leadership and entrepreneurship;
- In the analysis and knowledge of the entire tourism and hotel value chain;
- In an innovative pedagogical model through practical case resolution, proximity to professionals of the sector and simulation in tourism;
- In the latest market trends through matters with case studies in tourism and hospitality, management of hotel brands or tourism and intercultural management;
- In research projects or Applied developed in business context.
Research projects covering the most emerging trends in the market, with potential for publication, of which the following stand out:
- Glamping - A new paradigm in Camping Tourism in Portugal
- Sustainability in Hospitality - An Infusion / Dissemination Analysis in Lisbon Hotels
- The Carnival in the Municipality of Torres Vedras - New Tourist Development Strategies
- Experience Facilitation Process and the Strategic Positioning of Hotel Units
- The risk perceived and covered by insurers
- Sharing Information on Online Vacation Rentals
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Portugal)