The creation of this postgraduate program has two main objectives: a) Establish a European standard of excellence in theoretical and computational chemistry which includes knowledge of methods, applications for use and programmability. b) To promote international mobility of students theoretical and computational chemistry both at the level of master and doctoral degrees.
- Coordination: Vicente Moliner Ibáñez. Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry. UJI.
- Coordinating university: Autonomous University of Madrid
- Inter with 27 European universities and 14 Spanish universities.
- Number of Credits: 120 ECTS credits
- Duration: two academic years (October 2017 / September 2019)
- Teaching language: English
- Method: face: January 2018 (intensive) - February 2018 (intensive) - September 2019 (intensive)
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More