Read the Official Description
The Master's Degree in Teacher Training main objective is to prepare students as competent professionals in the field of pedagogy and didactics so that they can exercise with suss competitor tap teaching functions in a context of diversity and can assume their own aprenedizaje throughout working life. The Master's Degree in Teacher Education accredits teacher training required in Ordren ECI / 3858/2007 of 27 December, entitling the holder to exercise the professions of Professor of Secondary Education and Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and Education Languages
What do you prepare?
This master's degree is a must to be a teacher in any public school or concerted both ESO and Baccalaureate and Vocational Training requirement.
To whom it May concern?
- Al MUFP accessed by public roads. That means you have to make the request or preregistration through the Department of Innovation, Universities and Enterprise.
- The pre-registration process will be given by the Guidance Office for University Access, which will manage the access to the Master of graduates, graduate or undergraduate students, guaranteeing the principles of publicity, equality, merit and ability to through electronic means.
- This pre-registration is carried out in early September.
- To view the criteria and access ways you can address the public website of the Generalitat
- It must be stressed that according to regulations, should be credited with the B1 level certificate of a third language, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) at the time of pre-registration.
- Those students who have studied outside the Spanish state, must bring a certificate from your home university, as their degree is official in his country, and that it give access to masters degrees.
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by laSalle Barcelona Postgraduate »
This course is