The Master in Integral Construction Management - Specialty Sustainability and Energy Efficiency It offers specialized in architectural and urban sustainable, environmentally friendly and integrates facilities energy efficiency systems design training.
Today, society demands a sustainable growth model in which respect the environment and the welfare of people is a fact. Public awareness and new legal frameworks such as the entry into force of the Technical Building Code (CTE), are necessary but not sufficient.
Since 1998, with the beginning of the Master Control Building and Sustainable Architecture (MCEAS), La Salle is committed to the training of professionals in essential for the development of the territory and society disciplines. With this master it responds to the demand in the market for professional profiles able to provide architectural solutions that incorporate the use of efficient energy systems.
The Master enables the development of strategic sustainability criteria in order to improve on interventions in the territory and in architectural and urban design. Energy Efficiency in buildings is associated with more consumers active systems using tools to improve the performance and increase energy supply from renewable energy sources.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OF RANKINGS
4th Best in Spain in Real State Management sector and among the top 100 in the World Ranking Eduniversal. 5th Best Master in Spain. World Ranking.
- Responds to the demand in the market for professional profiles able to provide architectural solutions that incorporate the use of efficient energy systems.
- Addresses the entire management of the construction process from the gestation of the ideaque culminate in the building project.
- University and Official Program.
- It offers specialized in architectural and urban sustainable, environmentally friendly and integrates facilities energy efficiency systems design training.
- The faculty is composed of a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- Campus of International Excellence.
What do you prepare?
- Form in architectural design and sustainable urban planning making efficient use of resources and energy.
- Form design, calculation, implementation, and integration of architectural and urban energy-efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly facilities.
- Applying criteria of efficiency and sustainability in the development of architecture and urbanism, with a practical and concrete solutions to current character on cases and practical examples.
- Generate a reflection on the model sufficient city and recognize the use and good practice for urban sustainability
- Make a correct passive design and apply tools to verify.
- Encourage appropriate use of materials and resources and water
- Make solar energy projects and efficient air conditioning systems and energy audits and certifications.
To whom it May concern?
Graduates in the field of construction: architects, technical architects, building engineers, civil engineers, channels and ports, public works technical engineers, civil engineers, construction engineers, industrial (technical and above) engineers, etc.
Access to professional jobs that require knowledge of sustainability and sustainability consulting and energy efficiency, architectural design specialists energy efficient installations, energy auditor or energy certifier.
Program taught in: