The Master in Integral Construction Management - Specialty Design and Structural Calculation (MGICE) It focuses on the study of structural analysis and its application in project planning, organization, implementation and maintenance.
Currently structures of equal or greater importance than traditional ones, which are most commonly implanted in our constructions arise. So technicians have to be constantly updated and should even have specific professional accreditation, with increasing level of demand, according to industry demands.
Prefabricated, provisional, spatial structures are studied, etc. All of great complexity, but increasingly common in our work environment. Moreover, the importance of project management is increasingly important to achieve some projects and execution of the most specific and cost structures. The complex study of the economic management and the sustainability of these elements make us discover more viable types and structures adapted to our times.
The program also responds to the current demand from the construction have unprofesional with capacity to develop, with guarantees, management building process industry from a holistic perspective and with the particular focus of each of their specialties offer .
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OF RANKINGS for MASTER IN MANAGEMENT INTEGRAL CONSTRUCTION
4th Best in Spain in Real State Management sector and among the top 100 in the World Ranking Eduniversal. 5th Best Master in Spain. World Ranking.
- Responds to the demand in the market for professional profiles able to provide architectural solutions that incorporate the use of efficient energy systems.
- Addresses the entire management of the construction process from the gestation of the ideaque culminate in the building project.
- University and Official Program.
- It offers specialized in architectural and urban sustainable, environmentally friendly and integrates facilities energy efficiency systems design training.
- The faculty is composed of a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- Campus of International Excellence.
- Students who meet academic requirements and satisfactorily complete the program will receive the degree of Master in Integral Construction Management (Specialty Design and Structural Calculus) La Salle - Ramon Llull University.
What do you prepare?
- Train technicians with a knowledge base management, but with specific skills that enable them to professionally practice as specialists. The program provides the ability to manage professional relationships of all actors involved in the process of constructing a building, applied intensively to the chosen specialty.
- Manage the development of the construction of a building.
- Coordinate technical and drafting documents forming part of a multidisciplinary projects developed in different areas of architecture and construction.
- Identify and implement legal grounds related to architecture and construction.
- Knowing the advanced technical and technological tools applied to the chosen specialty necessary for the resolution of the parties which involves the technical project and its management.
- Manage and direct the reception and quality control of materials, commissioning work, execution control units work and the testing and final tests related to the chosen specialty.
- Manage the finished work, maintenance and operation of buildings.
To whom it May concern?
Superiors and Technicians, Engineers, Senior Industrial and technicians who want to extend the knowledge acquired in the training areas of their careers, in the context of the overall management of the building process and from an eminently practical and business that perspective power transmission of accumulated experience, through a specialized teacher.
Students who complete the Master in Integral Construction Management will have the necessary skills to enter the world of work, in any of the agents involved in the building process, depending on your preferences and / or peculiarities. They will be prepared to develop their job skills in professional offices, in consulting firms, in promoting companies, construction companies, industrial companies in the sector and public administrations. They may carry out its activity both as liberal professionals as salaried professionals.
Program taught in: