The professional profile of the Social Media expert is increasingly complex. The company needs a person that covers the spectrum of activities that involve this function,
Why the Professional Master in Strategies in Social Networks, Branding and Digital Advertising?
The identity of a brand is the essence of a company and, its image, the best showcase. The Professional Master in Strategies in Social Networks, Branding and Digital Advertising is the most complete training to specialize in the repercussion of a brand in the market.
This training combines two essential pillars of Digital Marketing; the good brand image through Personal Branding and a strong impact on social channels thanks to effective communication strategies. With both tools you will achieve an infallible professional profile in the labor market.
Bring the image of my company to the top with excellent communication in the networks
- Work as an expert in the areas of Social Media, Branding and Digital Advertising.
- To realize timely communication strategies thanks to a deep knowledge of the social behavior in the RRSS.
- To promote the success of a company through social channels.
- Improve the Conversion Rate Optimization of a company through creative strategies.
To whom it is addressed
To all those who work in the area of communication and advertising and who need to acquire the knowledge and tools needed from the current online sector.
To the Social Media Strategist and Community Managers of companies, institutions, organizations or foundations.
To students of communication and advertising as well as advertising creatives.
block 01 Getting Started in Google AdWords
block 02 Google Adwords
block 03 Social Media and Community Manager
block 04 Blogger Professional Forum
block 05 Google Analytics Getting Started
block 06 Google Analytics Topic
block 07 Google Tag Manager
block 08 Introduction to Web Usability
block 09 User Experience and User Experience - UX
block 10 Agenda Creativity in Digital Environments
block 11 Agenda Content Marketing Strategies
block 12 Social Media Strategist Agenda
block 13 Specialization Forum Facebook Ads
block 14 Personal agenda Branding and Trademark Management.
block 15 Final project agenda
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that this will choose the time dedicated to guided study always by a plan established by the center. For this reason we offer two methods of study:
- Learning Blended or mixed, which combines classroom training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and equipment is online.
In both methods, it is promoting flexibility in time management by students always guided by a temporary varemos. Collaborative work, involvement and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in this field, will make the whole training process a simple task bearable. Therefore, the cloister compose highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the embodiment Blended Learning or blended learning divides the student with the combination of classroom and online work. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
In the e-learning student learning based on work online through our virtual campus. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
Why Choose Us
If you are reviewing what center to enroll you first check what they can offer you.
We offer you the following list of advantages in ALL our programs, both SEMIPRESENTIAL and ONLINE :
- Virtual campus: this is a campus that emulates what is a real school, an interactive center of encounter between the community. 100% dynamic and participative.
- Topics in constant updating: attention to detail, with a writing aimed at achieving effective and enjoyable training.
- Live virtual classes : face to face training with the teacher, get the answer to your questions at the moment.
- Personalized tutor monitoring: interpret your progress so that you always know where you are.
- Academic follow-up of the teacher: solve your doubts and correct your tasks.
- Planning: monthly and weekly to detail.
- Forums: with colleagues, with the teacher and discussion.
- Teachers: Connection with all teachers of your program from the first to the last day.
- Masterclass every month: with Digital Marketing gurus.
- Access to the IIMN Masterclass History File
- ISIC card *: International student card with more than 45,000 discounts.
- Classes / Classes **: all our classrooms have state-of-the-art HP computers and digital whiteboards. Modern and equipped with the best technology, FREE high-performance (300 Gb) fiber optic WIFI with Aruba equipment, the most advanced on the market.
- Facilities for study **: you can count on our classrooms if you do not have where to study or you need a place with the latest technology. (Check our study schedule).
- Qualification *: Double degree, IIMN and title accreditation by Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Pioneers of Digital Marketing: 10 years accumulating experience and resources in training in Digital Marketing. We have not adapted to the digital, we have been born and grown with the Internet. 1st Master of Digital Marketing in Spain: we have more than 27 promotions.
(*) Except initiation courses and English courses.
(**) Headquarters of Barcelona. The rest of venues, to consult.
Modalities of the Master
- Duration 1500 hours (205 hours in person) Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of Master 6,750 €. (consult split payment)
- Open call beginning January 2018 in Madrid and Barcelona
- Duration 1500 hours Total period of 14 months
- Equivalence 60 credits
- Price of the Master € 4,500
- See next call
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 5, 2017