The master Sport Business Management Business School of Il Sole 24 ORE aims to provide participants with the technical knowledge and managerial skills to work in the sports market.
The path, after the introductory part in general management, tackles highly integrated specialist modules aimed at:
- transferring marketing knowledge, economic control, fund raising, communication and event management;
- develop procedures for organization and management of sports facilities;
- analyze the ways to promote development and management of human capital.
The Master, closed and compulsory attendance number, of a total duration of nine months of training:
- 85 days of classroom training
- 15 days of distance learning
- 4 months internship at sports clubs, organizations and institutions in the sector, federations, associations, multinational companies that invest in the sports industry, as well as specialized consulting firms in the sector.
The master includes the following topics:
- Business Sport: rules and structure of the sector
- The Sports Marketing
- In sport communication between traditional and digital tools
- Sponsorship, media rights, licensing, merchandising and revenue sport
- Sporting events and sports tourism
- Sports facilities: regulation, planning and financing
- Administration, management control and taxation in the sporting achievements
The Master also allows students to constantly confronted with the world of business and sports organizations (Federations, associations, promotion agencies, companies and sports centers) working on business cases and real project work, And numerous evidence of successful sports. Students will also be involved in active construction of a sports event.
Will complete the training the business course Inglese, managerial workshop, aimed at strengthening the relational skills and personal characteristics.
The workshop, part of the training, is an important privileged entry opportunities and accelerated in the working world. In particular, the main career opportunities They are:
- Companies of the sports industry,
- consulting company,
- agencies specializing in marketing and sports information,
- institutions, associations, organizations operating in the sport system or in areas related thereto.
The Master Sport Business Management is aimed at recent graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, law, humanities, physical education and young professionals interested in improving their professional skills and fit into the sport governance.
The teaching is carried out by consultants, managers and professionals in the field of sport with a proven teaching method and a purely operational cut ensure a technical-operative approach and a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the admission request.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the contents of the Master, please contact:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2017