Master that offers specific training in Specific Didactics, of great interest for a broad group: graduates of Master's degrees, many already practicing professionals; For new graduates in Early Childhood Education and Primary Education, as well as for other training profiles).
The theme is, therefore, of great interest for people related to the educational field.
Why study the degree
At the end of this degree, you will be able to establish and develop the knowledge acquired in the current degree programs in Primary and Secondary Education as well as those acquired in the old diplomas.
What is learned
The Master's Degree in Specific Didactics will allow students to have the knowledge (knowledge), skills (attitudes and know how to be and be) necessary to exercise their activity, possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original In the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
Although the competences that the students must acquire, in essence, should be considered in an integrated way, the University of A Coruña opted for a classification model that is specified below, to be able to do an analysis of its components.
Structure of the Study
Module of Innovation in Didactics
- External Practices (Practicum)
- End of Master Work (TFM)
Interdisciplinary Projects Module
- Interdisciplinarity in context
- Analysis of interdisciplinary experiences
- Design of interdisciplinary projects
- Techniques and resources for musical education
- Research and innovation in science didactics
- Strategies in teaching science and environmental education
- Didactics of cultural spaces in educational contexts
- Research and innovation in the teaching of the social sciences
- Work for projects in physical education
- Research and innovation in didactics of corporal expression
- Research and innovation in didactics of musical expression
- Research and innovation in didactics of the visual arts
- Sensitive processes and strategies in photography and contemporary art
- Research and innovation in didactics of the initial languages and their literatures
- Research and innovation in didactics of foreign language and literature
- Research and innovation in didactics of mathematics
- Difficulties in learning mathematics. Practical approach
- Qualitative methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
Professional and academic outputs
The master will not qualify for any profession other than the student's degree of admission.
The main academic outings will be those of graduates who continue their studies in the field of socio-educational knowledge and / or with a specialization in some of the master's subjects.
It will also allow graduates in other disciplines who are performing their professional activity in socio-educational contexts to obtain specific training in one of the areas of knowledge involved in this master's degree.
Although it is not essential to have a pedagogical training associated exclusively with a single degree, to study the master, there are some characteristics that are considered adequate to study these studies, among which we highlight the following:
- Skills : scientific curiosity, taste for study and reading, ability for autonomous and collaborative learning, interpersonal communication skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, awareness of social and educational aspects such as sustainability and equality, ethical and democratic commitment By the different professional spheres in line with 21st century society, by definition, increasingly diverse and multicultural.
- Languages to be used in the training process and required level : one of the objectives set by the Language Standardization Plan of the University of A Coruña, approved at the Council of Government, dated November 15, 2006, is to encourage Galician to be The usual language of communication, expression and work of the university community. Because of this, students are asked to have a good command of any of the two official languages of the Galician autonomous community.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017