This master is presented as an option for graduate degree holders in Chemical Engineering or a related degree. But it has also been designed so that its contents are useful to provide current graduates and engineers trained in complementary and cutting-edge ceramic technology. With the contents of master specialization in ceramic engineering, highly demanded in the largest industrial sector in the vicinity of the UJI, with which it aims to achieve the following objectives conferred: prepare technically to understand, analyze and solve the problems of processing of ceramics; provide essential knowledge for engineering practice applied to ceramics; instruction in the rigor that requires professional engineering practice applied to ceramics.
- Coordination: Juan Carlos Jarque and Antonio Barba Juan Fonfría. Department of Chemical Engineering. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / May 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: