The Master Retail & Sales Management is designed to train specialized and competent figures that can integrate successfully in the company in Retail functions, Trade and Sales, acquiring a targeted specialization and distinctive in those which are currently among the most dynamic areas of insertion.
The Master of Business School of Il Sole 24 ORE is the result of collaboration and confrontation with some of the most prestigious companies in the industry, and aims to provide young people integrated and distinctive competencies to fit into these increasingly strategic areas for business business, to understand the behavior of the new consumer and direct the choice of distribution channels, even digital.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 10 months, 6 and 4 training internship, beginning of the classroom activities November 13, 2017. The course is divided into three phases:
- classroom training, 110 days (7 hours per day)
- online training, 10 days driving training, integrated and complementary to classroom training.
- field experience through conducting an internship of four months, from companies, consulting companies and research institutes.
- Elements of Economics and business organization
- The basic consumer and retail marketing
I STUDY FORMS
- The new distribution scenarios in Italy
- The structure and the commercial organization in the era of multi-channel
- The consumer: decisions and purchasing behavior
- New distribution strategies and retail concepts
- Retail marketing mix
- Areas for collaboration between industrial companies and distribution
- Shopper marketing
- Private labels
- Store Design: communicate commercial signboard identity through space
- Management and motivation of human resources
- The management of customer relations: communication and negotiation
- Customer loyalty: the after-sales activities and customer loyalty
- The supply chain
- The economics of sales
- E-business, e-commerce esocial media marketing: the new web sales channels 2.0
- internationalization strategies
PROJECT WORK and VISITS COMPANY
They represent an important opportunity and an exciting placement opportunities in the pipeline. A way for participants to compete directly with managers of important companies. In previous editions we have been involved Thun, Sephora, Roncato, Max Mara, Calzedonia Group, Twin Set, Zannier Group, Piquadro, Arvato, Arval, Brums, Gulliver, Lidl, Coca-Cola.
The participants will visits to some major physical and virtual store and concept store, as well as at a number of commercial galleries, which will give participants the unique opportunity to "go into business" with the guidance of teachers and to meet with the management on management decisions and strategic adopted.
The Master provides one Study Tour in the city of London aimed at the direct detection in the different puntimvendita of the elements of excellence that distinguish the different dictionaries insignia. More than any other city in Europe, London is offering a concentrate of shopping experience, from the sumptuous to the shops of High Street concept store.
The internship is an important added value of the Master as it allows to go to the complexity of the world of work with solid professional tools. It represents not only an important opportunity to continue their education with a significant experience of training-on-the-job, but also a privileged access to the world of work thanks to the network of primary contacts of the 24 ORE Group. The Business School places, in fact, always paid special attention to relations with the most important companies and Italian and international companies.
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in the humanities, socio-economic and legal strongly motivated to specialize in the retail and sales. They will be taken into consideration applications from graduates who have gained experience in the field (minimum 3 years), aged between 22 and 26 years old and an excellent knowledge of English.
The teaching is entrusted to consultants, managers and professionals that, with a proven teaching method, ensure an effective approach and a comprehensive understanding of the subject. They are professionals who have worked together for years to numerous publishing activities Sole 24 ORE and experienced trainers 24 HOURS Business School.
The Master is limited and requires a screening of applications and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the > Online application.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information contact the representatives of the Master:
Tel: +39 02 3022.3960
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2017