The MA in Psychology Research is a postgraduate program recognized for its QUALITY at the level of recent creation granted by CONACYT in the National Graduate Program of Quality (PNPC).
The Master's Degree seeks to develop psychologists with the necessary skills to carry out high-quality research, which is sensitive to the problems of local, regional, national and international order from the psychological discipline, generating knowledge that also contributes to the advancement of science itself.
The lines that organize the research work of the professors who support the Master's Degree in Research in Psychology are:
- Psychological Development
- Healthy and Addictive Behaviors
- Behavior and institutions
To train researchers in the field of psychology capable of carrying out basic or applied research, original and of high quality, that responds to the social needs of the state and country entity through supervised training.
- Solid knowledge about an area and specific subject of the field of psychology.
- Methods of data collection adjusted to the objectives of the research protocol.
- Methods of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Procedures for the analysis of quantitative and qualitative information.
- Design of research protocols applied to specific fields of psychological knowledge.
- Analysis and critical reflection of specialized psychological texts.
- Write academic and dissemination texts in a coherent and clear way, respecting the publication guidelines (APA).
- Oral-verbal expression of ideas, knowledge and results of their research.
- Design, apply and evaluate research protocols of psychological phenomena, consistent with the objectives, theoretical basis and methodology to be followed that respond to social needs.
- Effectively use different methods of information collection.
- Apply different methods and research techniques, qualitative and quantitative.
- Coordination and collaboration in multidisciplinary team work.
- Sensitivity to the complexity of current social and humanistic issues.
- Critical and purposeful attitude in the analysis of psychological problems.
- Opening and dialogue in disciplinary and interdisciplinary team work.
- Social responsibility and respect for himself, the people and his guild.
- Search for solutions to the psychological problems present in your entity.
- social commitment.
- Scientific rigor.
- Cognitive Humility.
- Oral-verbal expression of ideas, knowledge and results of their assessments and research.
Requirements for obtaining the degree
- To accredit all the subjects and seminars indicated in the curriculum.
- Get an overall rating average of 8.0.
- To present and defend the work of titulación in a public examination of degree and to approve it in the established time. Ensuring graduation in a maximum time of 2.5 years from entering the program.
- Elaborate an article derived from the thesis and present the letter of sending to a scientific journal in psychology.
About the School
La Universidad Autónoma de Aguascalientes se ha consolidado como la Máxima Casa de Estudios del estado y se proyecta a nivel nacional e internacional, por su calidad académica, incremento en la oferta ... Read More