The objective of this master is to train professionals and technicians in quality management. Among the knowledge provided by these studies include: implementation of systems of quality management, use of reference models for this implementation, application of statistical process control, identification and translation of customer needs into design features, or quality system integration with other business management systems (environmental and knowledge management).
- Coordination: Juan Carlos Bou Llusar and Inmaculada Beltran Martin. Department of Business Administration and Marketing. UJI.
- Coordinating university: U. of Valencia-Estudi General
- Interuniversity with: Universitat Jaume I
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / April 2018)
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More