The master's degree in educational psychology has been articulated around a series of transverse profile professional subjects and in two specialties of psychology intervention: a) special educational needs; b) educational improvement and inclusion. The answer to diversity should be done from inclusive and intercultural education models that provide strategies and skills to improve the socio contexts, avoiding exclusion and inequality by encouraging the participation and autonomy, cooperative work and management of the living from the plurality and equality.
- Coordination: Sales Help Ciges. Education deparment. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (September 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (September 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More