The goal is to prepare students in their classroom and distance learning, as competent professionals in psychology of work, organizations and human resources at the basic level (unsupervised). It combines professional and research orientation that allows access to doctoral studies.
In addition, they are participating practitioners and researchers from recognized national and international prestige. It has the involvement of leading companies from an orientation inspired by the scientific and professional approach (ENOP) and R2P (Research to Practice), which assumes that a good professional preparation involves the acquisition of professional and research skills.
- Coordination: Isabel María Martínez Martínez and Susana Llorens Gumbau. Department of Psychology, Education, Social and Methodology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Method: face / distance (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More