Traditionally, projects have been managed without specific techniques and appropriate methods in an environment where he reached the position of Project Manager / Project Director by chance and without proper preparation, as if an "accidental profession" in question.
The Master's Degree in Project Management It responds to the need to train business professionals quecoordinen projects, Project Managers that have a solid and deep knowledge in modern management techniques.
More than 2,800 alumni since 1999 support the training imparted Management Project in La Salle URL.
Why study projects in La Salle Campus Barcelona?
- La Salle - URL is the first university in Spain and the third in Europe to receive accreditation GAC (Global Accreditation Center) PMI (Project Management Institute).
- La Salle is accredited as a Registered Education Provider (REP) by PMI.
- Students who meet the academic requirements also receive the title Master's Degree in Project Management recognized by the European Higher Education Area (Bologna).
- After completing the program, master students obtain the necessary credits for the exam Project Manager Professional (PMP) awarded by the PMI. The program includes specific training aimed at preparing the PMP exam consisting of: PMP Online Course (accessible for a year once completed the master), and access to PMP exam simulator (accessible during 4 months).
- The knowledge that students receive throughout the entire program are part of PMBoK the Project Management Institute (PMI) and serve as a basis for international certifications PMP (Project Management Professional) and CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management).
What do you prepare?
- Ensure awareness about the overall process of the activity of project management: setting objectives, commonly accepted for achievement procedures, changing context of management activities, particularities of projects, communication of results, expected performance of such activity , etc.
- Provide a framework in which each student / a can specialize in a field of project management.
- Present methods, techniques and tools available to manage projects in accordance with their terms and costs, taking care project quality and the final product.
- Analyze in detail the conditions of a project: time, cost, resources, quality control and management and integration in defining project costs.
- Ask techniques and skills for team motivation of people doing a project.
- Establish general management principles established by the engagement of the projects in business strategy.
- Facilitate the use of project management tools. Exposing the technical aspects of procurement in the field of Products and Services.
To whom it May concern?
The Master is aimed at graduates who need to acquire a solid and systematic training about project management.
The program is particularly suitable for those professionals who have or will have responsibilities in project development, either from a strategic or operational (project managers, technicians, team leaders) dimension (executives, functional managers, consultants).
The variety of backgrounds of students, as well as different degrees, industries and positions within the company, give the program a multidisciplinary character that enriches and complements the training.
Program taught in: