The high unemployment and non-labor loss figures, the prevention policies being promoted by the European Union and the need to train professionals as professionals in prevention of occupational risks and common risks, act as real factors that show that the supply Of masters of specialization in this field are being demanded with greater insistence over time.
Why study the degree
Following the publication of RD 337/2010, which amends RD 39/1997, which approves the Regulation of Prevention Services; It is established that the training required to perform higher level risk prevention functions must be accredited by a University.
What is learned
To perform functions of prevention of occupational risks of superior level. These functions can be summarized in the following points:
- Develop, coordinate and control preventive action plans in companies.
- Develop technical activities related to prevention in the company: promotion of prevention, risk assessments, definition of corrective measures, establishment of control measures and direction and supervision of the activities of technicians with basic or intermediate functions.
- Develop training and information activities for workers in preventive matters.
On the other hand, to prevent and control the risks to people and property and to respond appropriately to possible emergency situations, in the area under the responsibility of the owner of the activity, ensuring the integration of these actions with the public civil protection system .
Structure of the Study
- Fundamentals of techniques for improving working conditions
- Techniques of prevention of occupational risks. Job security.
- Techniques of prevention of occupational risks. Industrial hygiene.
- Techniques of prevention of occupational risks. Occupational medicine, Ergonomics and Applied psychosociology
- Management, planning and audits of the prevention of occupational risks.
- Legal scope of prevention
- Training, information and negotiation in the field of prevention of occupational risks.
- Related techniques
- Civil protection and emergency management
- External Practices
- Safety in the Work in Strategic Economic Sectors.
- Security of Facilities.
- Physical agents.
- Chemical and Biological Agents
Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology
- Management of Ergonomic Risks.
- Management of Psychosocial Risks.
Working Final Master
- Work End of Master
Professional and academic outputs
The title qualifies for the performance of the functions:
- Technician of higher level in prevention of occupational risks, according to RD 39/1997, of January 17, by which approves the Regulation of the Services of Prevention.
- Auditor of prevention systems, in accordance with Order TIN / 2504/2010, of September 20, which develops Royal Decree 39/1997, of January 17, which approves the Regulation of Services Of Prevention, regarding the accreditation of specialized entities such as prevention services, memory of preventive activities and authorization to carry out the audit activity of the company prevention system.
- Director of the Self-Protection Plan and the Emergency Action Plan, included in Royal Decree 393/2007 of 23 March, which approves the Basic Self-Protection Standard for centers, establishments and dependencies dedicated to activities that may give rise to To emergency situations.
The clearly multidisciplinary nature of the training in Risk Prevention motivates a very broad recommended profile, with a great variety of degrees from the branches of Social and Legal Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences and Sciences.
Principal recipients: Graduates in Industrial Relations, Industrial Engineers, Naval Engineers, Industrial Technical Engineers, Naval Technical Engineers, Nursing and Podology graduates, etc.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017