The Master includes trips and educational visits to political institutions such as the Palacio de la Moncloa (always subject to availability of the Complex's agenda within the academic year period).
The Master in Political Marketing and Institutional Communication of the Catholic University of Valencia is the only official master's degree in its specialty in the Valencian Community and offers cutting-edge training to those people who hold or aspire to have managerial and government responsibilities in the different social instances and public institutions of society.
From a humanistic and interdisciplinary approach, together with a solid scientific and technological base, this master's degree covers with total quality assurance the deficit of formative offer that currently exists as regards the fundamental and universal dimensions of leadership, leadership and government of the different political instances, with the aim of educating to acquire not only the technical competences but also the vision, the prudence and the habit to base.
Understand in an interdisciplinary way the political action its interaction with communication and marketing in governmental and electoral contexts.
Analyze the main conflict scenarios that the leaders of political institutions have to face.
Apply in a practical way the acquired knowledge, through the analysis and resolution of cases.
Acquire the necessary skills to investigate Political Science and Political and Institutional Communication.
Develop communication and scientific communication skills in the field of Political Science.
University graduates interested in institutional communication and political marketing, as well as in the management, direction and leadership of public policies.
- Dr. Ginés Marco Perles (Director of the Master and Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy of the UCV)
- D. Fran Carrillo (director of La Fábrica de specursos),
- Dr. D. Salvador Enguix (doctor in communication and delegate of La Vanguardia in the CV),
- Mr. Antonio de No (communication director of Air Nostrum)
- Dra. Dña. Pilar García Lombardía (lecturer of the IESE Bussines School),
- Dr. Carlos María Moreno (PhD in philosophy from the U. Ramón Llull)
People who aspire to have managerial responsibilities in the different political institutions of society go, almost without exception, to programs that provide training in organizational techniques and directives. But it is not easy to find, among the courses and programs offered regularly, one that has a deeply humanistic and interdisciplinary approach, together with a scientific and philosophical solid base.
There is a lack of training regarding the fundamental and universal dimensions of the direction and government of the different political instances of society. It is necessary to educate the vision, the prudence and the habit to base.
The Master's Degree in Political Marketing and Institutional Communication of the Catholic University of Valencia is aimed at people interested in the management of political institutions, who wish to acquire solid training for the government in any type of social organization, and those who have come to the conviction that communication has ceased to be an accessory tool to become a strategic element of first magnitude in political institutions. It is especially beneficial for graduates and graduates of Law, Economics, Business Management, Political Science, Sociology, Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Philosophy, Social and Cultural Anthropology, etc.
In order to achieve the best match between the objectives of this Master and the achievement of the maximum degree of socialization among students who take it, the profile of graduate / licensed who accesses the studies of this Master must meet the following characteristics:
- Be in possession of a degree that brings you closer to the needs of political management and institutional communication (Political Science and Administration, Sociology, Philosophy, Law, Economics, Business Administration and Management, Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Philology, etc.).
- That the certificate of provenance has been obtained preferably in the last five years.
- That a high academic performance is accredited.
- That in a personal interview with the Director of the Master is additionally accredited: a) Work capacity, effort and dedication. b) Ability to dialogue and teamwork. c) Interest in the world of management and political communication. d) Commitment to the dedication regime that requires the follow-up of the Master's studies.
The Master in Political Marketing and Institutional Communication opens the doors to your professional development and specialized in the field of communication, management, leadership and public marketing, applied both to institutional contexts (Public Administration, Non-Governmental Organizations, Associations, etc. ), as politico-electoral (political parties, electoral campaigns, etc).
Access and admission
As established in Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the organization of official university education (modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2).
See the access requirements for a Master's degree.
Master's Degree in Political Marketing and Institutional Communication.
There are no specific criteria, admission to the Master is done by meeting the access criteria and following the order of reservation.
Program taught in: