Institute of Sport, Tourism and service SUSU
44.04.01 Teacher education
training profile: Education in the field of physical culture
The educational program "Teacher education" aimed at training qualified teachers in the field of sports education.
Occupational activities which prepare graduates who have mastered Master's program: teaching; research and development; design; methodical; management; cultural and educational.
A graduate who has mastered the graduate program must have the following professional competences:
In the field of educational activities:
- the ability to apply modern methods and technologies of educational activities, diagnosis and evaluation of the quality of the educational process in the field of sports education;
- the ability to shape the educational environment and the use of professional knowledge and skills in the implementation of the tasks of innovative educational policies;
- the ability to lead research work of students;
- readiness for the development and implementation of techniques, technologies and methods of teaching, to the analysis of the results of the process of their use in organizations engaged in educational activities.
In the area of scientific research:
- the ability to analyze the results of scientific research, to apply them to solve specific research problems in the field of science and education, independently carry out scientific research;
- willingness to use individual creative abilities for self-solving research problems.
In the area of project activity:
- the ability to design the educational space, including the conditions for inclusion;
- willingness to implement pedagogical designing educational programs and individual educational routes;
- the ability to design the forms and methods of quality control of education, different types of test materials, taking into account domestic and foreign experience;
- willingness to design the content of disciplines, technologies and specific training methods.
In the area of methodological work:
- readiness for the development and implementation of methodological models, methods, technologies and methods of teaching, to the analysis of their use of the process results in organizations engaged in educational activities;
- willingness to organize, compile and disseminate domestic and foreign methodological experience in the professional field.
In the area of administrative activity:
- willingness to study the status and potential of the control system and its macro- and microenvironment through the use of complex methods of strategic and operational analysis;
- willingness to explore, organize, and evaluate management process using innovative technologies of management, the relevant general and specific laws of development of the control system;
- willingness to organize teamwork to solve the development problems of organizations engaged in educational activities, implementation of experimental work;
- willingness to use individual and group technology adoption in organization management decisions, to carry out educational activities.
In the field of cultural and educational activities:
- the ability to learn and to shape cultural needs and enhance the cultural and educational level of the various population groups;
- willingness to use modern information and communication technologies and media to address cultural and educational tasks.
The main subjects of the educational program include: tyuterskoe support in general education, Psychology of physical education, modern educational technology research institutions of physical culture and sports orientation, self-analysis and the results of educational activities and others.
Undergraduates are actively engaged in research, participate in conferences, publish scientific articles.
- Mode of study: full-time and part-time
- Duration of study: full-time - 2 years; part-time - 2.5 years
- Cost: full-time - 84 800 rubles; correspondence - 43600 rubles
The possibility of free training: YES (for distance learning)
Curator of the program: Nenashev Anna V., doctor of biological sciences, professor Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org Chelyabinsk, Sony Curve Street, 60, office. 309, phone 8 (351) 267-99-68
This school offers programs in: