The main objective of the Master in Occupational Health and Safety is to train graduates trained to perform higher-level functions in prevention services companies and institutions in the three specialties recognized by law for non-health professionals: Safety Work, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics and Applied Psychology.
For this, a basic training of a theoretical nature and practical training complement with solving real cases, visits to companies with a subsequent evaluation of their working conditions, conducting stays tutored in companies and work final proposed master.
- Coordination: Francisco Palmero Cantero. Department of Basic and Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2014: € 17.60 / credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 26, 2017