The Master in New Trends and Innovation Processes in Communication provides a company specializing in the latest techniques in the field of corporate, audiovisual communication and journalism training. Presents three training lines are: Strategic Management of Communication, Creativity and Audiovisual Production, and Digital Journalism and Multimedia.
- Coordination: Javier Marzal Felici, Francisco Fernandez Beltran and Andreu Casero Ripollés. Department of Communication Sciences. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (September 2017 / September 2018)
- Offer distance
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More