- Teaching of Mathematics in Basic Education
- Teaching of Mathematics in Middle Education
- Teaching of Mathematics in Higher Education.
Modality: On-site and blended.
Headquarters: San Miguel de Talca Campus.
Day: Day and afternoon.
Duration: Four academic semesters.
Type of program: Academic
Taught since the year : 2008
Accreditation: Six years (from April 2013 to April 2019)
Program Director: Dr. María Aravena Díaz / firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers graduates and / or graduates.
They will be able to choose the Program of Studies leading to the Master's Degree in Mathematics Didactics: Titled and / or Licensed Teachers who are practicing Mathematics in any of the 3 levels of the educational system.
In a special case, new graduates will be admitted, who are not teaching.
To be admitted to the Master's Program in Mathematics Didactics, the applicant must submit their background to the Academic Committee of the Program -whose prior evaluation of these, which also includes an interview-, will issue a report of acceptance or rejection.
The background that the applicant must attach (application requirements) are:
- Legalized photocopy of Certificate of Degree or Degree of Degree.
- Birth certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae with corresponding certificates.
- Certificate accrediting to be teaching mathematics at some level of the system.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- 3 passport-size photos
The graduate has a solid disciplinary and didactic background, with a vision from philosophy and theology, which helps to examine how discoveries have influenced people and society. It also has an interdisciplinary knowledge and dialogue with the other areas of knowledge, with the person and their development. This training allows you to carry out research, reflect on it and implement improvements.
In conducting the learning processes, is able to solve different situations, work as a team, lead study groups, reflection and pedagogical planning, aimed at training their students, produce teaching situations, develop teaching materials, design and develop pedagogical projects, with a critical attitude in the scientific, social and cultural field. This allows him to design creative activities and applications that relate mathematics to different areas, tending to develop competences and high-level abilities in students.
The solid value formation, a reflection of the mission of the UCM, allows a constant search for personal development, recognizing its potential and limitations.
Graduates of the program will be considered to those who have passed all the subjects of the curriculum, with the exception of the thesis. The program graduation requirements are:
- Have approved the curricular activities of the curriculum.
- The disapproval of courses and activities constitutes grounds for elimination. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the student may request consideration of their situation from the program director, who together with the academic committee may grant a new opportunity.
- To have passed the degree exam according to the following: To approve thesis of degree, after that, the public defense of thesis before a thesis court of degree.
- To have canceled the corresponding titling rights, in accordance with the value stipulated in the Catholic University of Maule.
|Applications, Dates and Fees|
|Date applications||June and July 2017.|
|Start of classes||August 2017 (Third week)|
|Annual tuition fee 2017||$ 140,000 (two installments, one each year)|
|Tariff for the 2017 program||$ 3,360,000 (24 installments)|
|Application form||Download MDM file|
|Information and sending of information||Secretary Verónica Muñoz Gómez / email@example.com
56 71 2203402
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018