The Master Marketing Communication and Digital Strategy aims to transfer to the participants, through an innovative and multidisciplinary curriculum, methodologies and of marketing and communication techniques. The course also provides Knowledge of new media and network integration with marketing and communication activities.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, Of a total duration of 10 months:
- 6 of classroom training
- 4 months of internship at companies, agencies and consulting companies engaged in marketing and communications.
The Master's program follows a modular structure and offers a complete and thorough overview of the issues of Marketing and Communication:
- preparatory courses (business system, business strategy, fundamentals of business administration, the legislative framework)
- Market, consumer and digital media: the new reference scenario
- Marketing and Competitive Analysis
- marketing accounting
- Services Marketing
- International marketing
- Distribution policies and channel management
- New communication strategies: the integration of on- and off-line channels
- Digital strategy: the new generation of marketing between engagement and social media
- E-business and e-commerceLe new digital professions
The program is completed, workshops, business games, project work on real cases (eg. Findus, AIRB & B), company visits (Participants, as an example, visited Findus) outdoor is one Study Tour in Dublin to the European headquarters of the best IT companies such as Social Facebook, Google, Twitter and Salesforce.
The workshop, part of the training course is important opportunities to enter the world of work. Four months of "training on the job" at major corporations, companies 'consulting and advertising agencies' to complete the learning process.
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economic, humanities, legal and technical-scientific interested and motivated to pursue a career in marketing and communications.
The teaching and 'carried out by consultants, managers, Marketers, communications and digital media and with a proven teaching method ensure a gradual and complete learning of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel. +39 06 3022.6406
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 10, 2017