The MSc in Management Is based on the best national and international pedagogical practices, seeking to respond to the different challenges that arise in this area in the current labor market.
Taking advantage of the close relationship between the academy and the business world, this master's degree is designed to provide students with a broad and differentiated set of technical and human skills that will enhance their integration into the job market.
This program is also distinguished by its strong international character. In addition to being fully taught in English, students will be able to experience a truly global teaching-learning environment, promoted by a renowned faculty and international invited professors. In addition, students will have the opportunity to conduct a period of international mobility in reference schools, such as the University of California - Riverside and Berkeley (USA).
Students who choose UC Riverside will also receive a PostGraduate Certificate in Management awarded by this institution.
The program of this Masters is distinguished by:
- Massive use of active teaching methodologies in the classroom;
- Narrow contact with the business world and with reference professionals in the field;
- Development of a broad set of advanced interpersonal and social skills, critical in the labor market;
- Development of analytical and research skills;
- Offering a set of innovative curricular units, such as: Business Intelligence, Leadership and Team Management, Business and Management Cases Analysis and Management Seminars.
Throughout the Master's program, students will be in permanent contact with the business world, which will be realized either through the development of projects that will seek to respond to real challenges presented by companies, or through participation in seminars and lectures promoted by reference specialists of the job market.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Last updated June 26, 2017