The Master aims to train future managers and entrepreneurs capable of contributing to the success of enterprises by providing technical and managerial skills needed to enter today with professionalism and competence in the ongoing change process.
These skills today are a fundamental added value for a qualified entry into the world of work and above all to operate within the most strategic functions for business development as well as to enter fully into the consulting business.
The Master also provides the tools to help understand and implement the processes of innovation and digital transformation.
The 16th Master Management, Strategy and Innovation of Enterprise, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 11 months, of which 7 of classroom training and four months of internships in companies, corporations or consulting firms .
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master addresses the following topics:
- Fundamentals of management: elements of economics and business management
- The company system of business management models and tools
- Strategy and business innovation
- Finance and management control
- Human resources
- Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Internationalization
- SMEs and family entrepreneurship
- Launching a start up
- Digital transformation
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, has a duration of at least 4 months and represents an important income privileged opportunities and accelerated in the business world. Specifically, the main career opportunities are:
- Consulting company
- management consulting and business organization
- financial advice
- Communication Agencies
- national and multinational companies
- marketing and communication area
- finance department and management control
- organization and human resources area
- area purchasing, logistics and production
- area exports and foreign relations
- supporting roles at the executive staff
The Master Management, Strategy and Business Innovation is aimed at:
- young graduates in socio-economics, law and humanities can demonstrate interpersonal skills and problem solving
- engineering graduates and technical and scientific disciplines
- children of entrepreneurs who wish to activate a training process that leads them to hold high responsibility positions in the family business
The teaching is entrusted to managers, professionals and industry entrepreneurs with a proven teaching method will guarantee a gradual and complete learning of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the online application.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information about content please contact the coordinator of the Master:
Tel: +39 02 3022 3117
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017