- Modality : mixed
- Beginning : January
- Duration : 1 academic year
- ECTS Credits : 60
- Director : Antonio Sánchez Pato
The content and development of this Official Master in Management and Management of Sporting Entities is always adjusted to the demands and professional demands that the graduates need above all for their professional practice, directed to the management and management of entities, institutions and facilities Sports, public or private, or the design, management and development of sporting events of any nature or volume.
In this moment of progressive adaptation to the European Space of Higher Education is fundamental the continuity of the postgraduate studies in the same university for all the interested students that were formed with its titulación of licensee.
This postgraduate course will allow graduates to specialize in academic and integration of their training itineraries in the Management and Management of Sports Entities, will facilitate at a professional level the obtaining of advanced training and scientific level will serve as initiation in research methodology as step Prior to the completion, where appropriate, of doctoral studies after reading the Master Thesis.
The aim of this Master's Degree is to train future sports managers in the management of sports organizations, with special emphasis on their management and planning, with a focus on decision-making. All this as essential skills of the leader and the sports manager.
The content and development of this Master, is always adjusted to the demands and professional demands that graduates need for their professional practice, whether directed to the management and management of public or private entities, institutions and sports facilities, as well as to the design , Management and development of sporting events of any nature or volume.
The Master's Degree in Sports Management and Management is aimed at professionals with experience in the area of sports management who want to update their knowledge of a subject in constant evolution, as well as people who want to boost their career towards management and planning sporty.
It is intended, likewise, to people who are willing to be leaders, contributing to sustainable human, social and economic development. Leaders with empathy and ethics who put their effort in any project they encounter, with team spirit and eager to help others to achieve success.
- Graduates or Graduates in any area of knowledge who want to orientate their professional career towards sports management.
- Professionals of the sector (To accredit the work experience).
- Professional athletes (Accredit status of elite or professional athlete).
- Director or Manager of Facilities, Complexes and SportsClubs
- Responsible for Marketing Facilities, Complexes and Sports Clubs
- Responsible for Communication of Facilities, Complexes and Sports Clubs
- Sports Event Organizer
- Director, Manager or Organizer of Sports Campuses
- Sports Tourism Management and Management
Throughout the academic year, visits will be made to different public and private sports institutions, as well as reference facilities in the organization of sporting events in the Community of Madrid and the Region of Murcia.
Some of the scheduled sports complexes will be as follows:
- Spanish Olympic Committee
- Superior Council of Sports
- Soccer City of Las Rozas
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Reebok Sport Club
- Ciudad Deportiva Val of the sources
- City of the Racket
- New Condomina Stadium
- Palace of Sports of Murcia
- La Manga Club
- CAR Infanta Cristina
- Metropolitan Club
* Management reserves the right to modify facilities for organizational needs.
Module I - Fundamentals of Sports Management
- 1: Legal Aspects of Sport Management, Management and Sponsorship
- 2: Research Methodology
Module II - Marketing and Sports Communication
- 3: Sports Marketing
- 4: Communication and Sport Protocol
Module III - Planning, Human Resources and Economic Management
- 5: Management and Administration of Human Resources
- 6: Strategic Planning
- 7: Economic Management
Module IV - Quality, Facilities and Sports Equipment
- 8: Quality and Sustainability in Sport
- 9: Morphology and Planning of Sports Facilities and Equipment
- 10: Organization and Management of Services and Sports Events in Facilities
Module V - External Practices
Module VI - Final Master's Work
This school offers programs in: