The Management and Labor Management, can be analyzed from multiple perspectives: legal, technical, psychological, sociological and economic, among others. The clearly multidisciplinary nature of this training implies the articulation of the proposed master studies, with a wide variety of degrees of access (degrees, degrees, diplomas and engineering) in fields mainly from the branches of social and legal sciences.
It is intended to give a comprehensive training to the student, progressively developing the skills required, and providing the set of behaviors, faculties of analysis, decision making and transmission of information, which are considered necessary for the effective performance of the profession.
Why study the degree
The potential of the labor market to absorb professionals from human resources, labor relations, legal advice in these matters is great.
Its creation responds to the need to specialize in the management and management of people to an important number of graduates in the branch of social and legal sciences (Labor Relations, Law, Business Administration and Management, Economics, etc.).
What is learned
- Acquire the necessary knowledge in the labor, tax and Social Security fields to provide socio-labor counseling services.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and aptitudes that allow an appropriate management and management of people: recruitment, selection, recruitment, motivation, training, training and retention of talent within an organization.
- Establish the strategic direction of Human Resources and its insertion in the General Strategic Direction of public or private organizations.
- Select and prepare the employment contracts appropriate to each employment situation.
- Manage negotiation processes with unions.
Structure of the Study
- Complementary Social Security
- Labor Law and Company Crisis
- Management of prevention of occupational hazards
- Macroeconomic and Territorial Aspects of the Labor Market
- Tax management
- Accounting analysis
- Legal and Labor Aspects in Matters of Equality
Sociolaboral Management (USC)
- Audit Sociolaboral
- Labor and Social Security Management
- Community Social Security
- Labor Relations Tax Regime
- Companies, Workers and Transnational Tax Law
- Social Policies
Human Resources (UDC)
- Strategic HR Management
- Simulation as a Tool for Designing HR Policies
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership and Management Skills
- The Two Visions of Labor Conflict
- Social Security Management
- Business Initiative Directions
Business Management (UVigo)
- Cross-Border Relations in the EU Framework. Introduction to Portuguese Social Law
- Organization of Prevention in the Company
- Collective Negotiation Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Measures
- Labor Administration and Labor Punishment Law
Working Final Master
- Working Final Master
Professional and academic outputs
- All types of management or management positions within the HR Department, both large companies and SMEs, both in the public and private sectors.
- Social and labor counselor.
- External Consultant of Human Resources.
Principal recipients: Social Graduates, Graduates in Labor Relations, Graduates in Labor Sciences, Graduates in Labor Relations and Human Resources, Law, Administration and Business Management, Economics, etc.
Other graduates interested in Human Resources.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 7, 2017