The entry into force of Law 34/2006, of October 30, access to the professions of attorney and the courts, is the requirement of professional training for the exercise of both professions. This training is acquired through the completion of a specific training course, the development of a period of external practices, work final master and an assessment of professional competence in a test of national character. The first three activities listed make up the Masters in Law with the aim of improving the professional training of future lawyers and lawyers.
- Coordination: Iciar Cordero Cutillas. Associate dean of master's degrees from the Faculty of Law and Economics. UJI.
- Esteban Antonio Estevan. Dean of the Bar Association of Castellón.
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits
- Duration: three semesters (October 2017 / January 2019)
- Mode: (October 2017 / January 2019)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 17.60 / credit)
See 30 more programs offered by Jaume I University (Universitat Jaume I) »
This course is