The objective of this master is to provide society with the necessary measures to facilitate the teaching of the English language and English language tools (CLIL) that are effective and quality for learning English from the stage of early childhood education through high school have a satisfactory result and the desired degree of multilingualism (two or three languages) is achieved.
It is coordinated by the Universitat Jaume I in which collaborates renowned faculty from other American, European and Spanish universities Masters.
To access the master is necessary to hold the B2 level CEFR accredited. The successful completion of the Master MELACOM Training Certificate for Teaching of Foreign Languages (English) is automatically obtained.
- Coordination: Victoria Codina Espurz and Patricia Salazar Campillo. Department of English Studies. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Offer distance / face (October 2017 / May 2018)
- Teaching language: English
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More