This is a master focused on the acquisition of knowledge, skills and attitudes through the use of preventive strategies and intervention-mediation family based on scientific research, promote the development processes of people throughout life various contexts, conventional or unconventional family in transition situations, stress, vulnerability, abuse and / or risk.
- Coordination: Juan Francisco García Bacete. Department of Psychology, Education, Social and Methodology. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (September 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (September 2017 / September 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credits)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017