Master in International Tourism Management
The Master in International Tourism Management, majoring in International Tourism Destination Management aims to train professionals and managers who lead global business projects in the tourism sector.
Why study the Master:
- Upon completion of the Master students will receive the Official Degree University of the University of Lleida.
- Recognized as one of the 100 best master in the world in the category of Tourism & Hospitality, according to the Ranking "Best Masters Ranking Eduniversal Worldwide 2015-2016"
- The third best Master of Spain and the second in Barcelona.
- Ostelea is affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (OMT). Join WTO guarantees the academic quality of the program.
- Ostelea is a member of the Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals (HETP).
- Residential four days in Madrid: Specific training with representatives of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Tourism of Spain, and the embassy of a guest country each year.
- Internships in companies and institutions related to the sector.
- Attendance at trade fairs: Students of the October call, attend Fitur (Madrid), considered the second most important trade fair in the world tourism; and the B-Travel (Barcelona), concerning tourism fair.
- International faculty: Part of the contents of certain subjects are taught by professors from universities and business schools Ostelea partner.
The Master in International Tourism Management will allow you to:
KNOW THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
Build on the student, a strong base of knowledge of the hospitality industry from an international perspective and always from the management approach.
Train managers oriented business management of tourism enterprises able to get the expected results worldwide.
Developing strategic plans Introduce the keys to developing strategic plans and their implementation to immediate action hoteliers and restoration of national and international environments.
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the hotel business and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for taking positions in hotels.
Developing the necessary management skills of a global manager of hotel and catering business for a collaborative, assertive and participatory work among all team members develop.
The Master in International Tourism Management Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Sectorturístico structures and finances.
- Talent management and innovation.
- strategic direction and operations in tourist destinations.
- Marketing ycomercialización hotel and restaurant.
- Master's Thesis.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
- Webminar Talent Development
- Itinerary Entrepreneurs
- Directions Career
- Career Transition Itinerary
- Online job forum
- Graduate Programmes
- Company Meetings
- Employment Workshops
- Director of tourism product.
- Co-director of tourism organizations.
- COO of tourism enterprises.
- Planner and manager destinations.
- Consultant / adviser on tourism enterprises.
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- Titulación Universitaria
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the campus of Barcelona get TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
- The title of Master in International Tourism Management at The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality.
- The title of Master in International Tourism Management by EAE Business School.
- Official University degree at the University of Lleida.
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to meet the requirements applying these institutions.
Program taught in: