The demand that industry professionals specialized in drawing up projects combine technology and art. The quality of execution is increasingly relevant in the works once and for optimal solutions, it must bear this factor from the initial conception of an idea.
It is necessary to practically apply key design for the development of both a commercial space as a private one.
Sensitivity when designing various solutions, added to the expertise and the various materials that can be used, is the mediator between science, art, culture, production and consumption, essential in today's society as well as the vehicle that will determine the quality and sustainability of the end products.
The Master in Interior Architecture. commercial, public and private spaces (MGICI) studies and analyzes emerging social and cultural values that are at the basis of the criteria for implementation of interior architecture by the disciplines that articulate ergonomics, ecology, economics, sociology, anthropology and its impact on the project process.
Students who meet academic requirements and satisfactorily complete the program will receive the degree of Master in Integral Construction Management (Specialty Interior Architecture. commercial, public and private) spaces of La Salle - Ramon Llull University.
INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION OF RANKINGS for MASTER IN MANAGEMENT INTEGRAL CONSTRUCTION 4th Best in Spain for Real State Management industry and among the top 100 in the World Ranking Eduniversal.
5th Best Master in Spain. World Ranking.
- University and Official Program.
- You will make visits to buildings and corporate interiors and producers sector companies specialized equipment for workspaces.
- You will perform a final project that shall set a program and a space in which to develop learning. You will realize a budget "turnkey", will value the professional fees, etc.
- You will attend lectures and presentations of business professionals.
- You will be in direct contact with professionals linked to the world of design, with will investigate who, will analyze, will share, listen and experience with the space, materials, textures, etc., which will gain an experience that will prepare you for professional practice.
- Program located in various national and international rankings.
- Campus of International Excellence.
What do you prepare?
- Train professionals in the field of interior architecture that can design, implement and manage projects of interior architecture of private, public and commercial spaces.
- Understanding user relations with the surrounding space, space that has evolved in line with the trends and lifestyles.
- Relate client-environment-habitat-technology, from the point of view of functionality and comfort of the interior spaces and cultural environment of users.
- To train professionals with a vision open and accustomed to interdisciplinary work between professionals when participating in the drafting of a project of interior architecture (acoustic specialists, lighting, sound, etc.).
- Further develop and sensitivity to resolve structural details from a technical and artistic view.
- Guiding and contacting students with the business and professional sector where in the future will develop its activity.
To whom it May concern?
- Degree qualified technicians and the Construction and Building industry (architects, building engineers, technical architects and quantity surveyors).
- Graduates from different fields of design: graduates in fine arts in art direction, professionals who want to expand and reform their knowledge in interior design.
- Other professionals pluridisciplinarity (product engineers, acoustic, lighting specialists, manufacturers of finished products, etc.), who want to expand and reform their knowledge in interior design.
- Associate designer for interior architecture studies.
- Designer events, ephemeral architecture and museum facilities.
- Head of interior design projects in an architecture.
- Head of Interior or the Department of Facility Management.
- Freelance designer.
Program taught in: