This master provides postgraduate training with a professional orientation and / or research in the field of teaching / learning languages from a multilingual and multicultural perspective. This master meets the needs of updating the initial training of graduates; the challenges of integrating new technologies of information and communication; the impact of globalized society and migrations in educational settings; the promotion of multilingualism and the incidence of multiculturalism in the context of teaching / learning languages. With overcoming the itinerary of optatividad 'Language Teaching and Multilingualism', and the B2 English or French, Certificate of Training for Teaching of Foreign Languages is automatically obtained.
- Coordination: Francisco Javier Vellón Lahoz. Department of Philology and European Cultures. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Modality: Blended (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: